Food and Beverage Manager/Director
Passionate about your Food and Beverage career and want to take the next step?
We are currently recruiting a food and beverage manager/director for an amazing property in the south Islands of Thailand. This luxury resort needs someone to take full responsibility for our food and beverage offer to our guests. We need someone who has a passion for quality cuisine and extraordinary service standards. The resort team need a leader, someone to help them deliver the best we can offer during our guest’s vacation.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver and maintain excellent levels of product and service, guest experience, marketing operating costs and hygiene standards.
- Supervising the preparation, presentation and service of food and drinks to ensure the highest quality standard at all times
- Coordinating pricing and preparation of various menu types, beverage and wine lists.
- Conducting frequent reviews of Food and Beverage financial results, sales, profitability, quality assessments, policies, improvements and productivity.
- Stay in touch with current trends, systems, practices and innovations
- Training and coaching of all employees to enhance performance and quality standards
- Demonstrating an awareness and implementation of H&S policies and procedures
Ideally, you will satisfy some or all of the things we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Assistant F&B Manager and possibly a current F&B Manager
- At least 2 years in your current role and continuity in your profile
- International experience of any kind
- Thai national or Expat may apply but must have Asian experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English
- Computer skills that include: Word, Excel and Power point
- Excellent references
lease email your CV to email@example.com including Salary level, DOB, availability, and any other Benefits