Our client is a luxury bar/restaurant chain in Thailand, who is currently setting up a new management and leadership team. This is an exciting step for a young dynamic Accountancy professional who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Job Position: Accountancy Manager (full time – Bangkok)
The Accountancy manager reports directly to the CEO. Responsibilities include bookkeeping, monthly closing, withholding tax, corporate income tax and so on. Moreover, this position is supposed to coach the junior staff in the team as well as perform other accounting related administrative tasks as assigned.
- Prepare financial statements for statutory purposes;
- Prepare accounting records for use by client’s management;
- Ability to close the monthly financial statements including monthly balance sheet, income statement and etc.;
- Prepare a reconciliation and preparation of supporting schedules to financial statements;
- Ability to prepare a monthly tax returns including Value Added tax, Withholding Tax and Corporate Income Tax;
- Develop strong client relationship;
- Key Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in accounting and CPA or CPD holder is an added advantage
- Must understand or have experience of QuickBooks accountancy programme
- Minimum 3-5-year experience in the accounting field or in outsource accounting service field is preferable;
- Have knowledge of Thai Revenue Code;
- Good English skill both writing and speaking;
- Proactive attitude with proven ability to implement solution to problems;
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadline.
Related Jobs (29)
Restaurant Manager, 5 red star hotel, with three rosettes. on November 7, 2018 Full Time